Table of Contents
- TeamFight Tactics
Patch 10.8 live!
League Patch 10.8: Source
TeamFight Tactics 10.8 Patch: Source
Passive bonus armor penetration removed, lethality added. Q ability level scaling takes longer for base damage and cooldowns, damage ratio increased.
Aphelios has continued to pull out the big guns as a pro dominant champion. We’re looking to attack his power curve as well as his ability to deal with the tanky front line threats that he more likely encounters in pro play.
PASSIVE – THE HITMAN AND THE SEER
- REMOVED BONUS ARMOR PENETRATION Aphelios no longer gains 3/6/9/12/15/18% bonus armor penetration
- NEW LETHALITY Aphelios now gains 2/4/6/8/10/12 lethality
Q – WEAPONS OF THE FAITHFUL
- BASE DAMAGE AND COOLDOWN LEVEL SCALING Aphelios’ weapons actives’ base damage and cooldowns scale over levels 1-9 ⇒ levels 1-13
- MOONSHOT DAMAGE AD RATIO 0.6 bonus attack damage ⇒ 0.42-0.6 (levels 1-13) bonus attack damage
- ONSLAUGHT DAMAGE AD RATIO 0.3 bonus attack damage ⇒ 0.21-0.3 (levels 1-13) bonus attack damage
- BINDING ECLIPSE DAMAGE RATIO 0.35 bonus attack damage ⇒ 0.26-0.35 (levels 1-13) bonus attack damage
- DUSKWAVE DAMAGE RATIO 0.8 bonus attack damage ⇒ 0.56-0.8 (levels 1-13) bonus attack damage
- SENTRY DAMAGE RATIO 0.5 bonus attack damage ⇒ 0.35-0.5 (levels 1-13) bonus attack damage
Q bonus attack speed increased.
Strike quickly—now even quicker. Ashe has been weaker than we’d like, so we’re amping up her main DPS ability as frost-ing on the cake.
Q – RANGER’S FOCUS
- BONUS ATTACK SPEED 20/25/30/35/40% ⇒ 20/30/40/50/60%
Q damage increased.
We’re upping some of Eve’s damage to help her saunter her way through early skirmishes and the jungle more reliably.
Q – HATE SPIKE
- BASE SPIKE DAMAGE 25/30/35/40/45 (75/90/105/120/135 maximum damage) ⇒ 30/35/40/45/50 (90/105/120/135/150 maximum damage)
Base armor reduced. E slow decreased.
We’re reeling in a bit of Kalista’s power with a focus on her early game CC so that she can’t kite enemies as easily without backup, and has to rely more on her support for utility.
- ARMOR 23 ⇒ 21
E – REND
- SLOW 25/30/35/40/45% ⇒ 10/18/26/34/42%
R bonus attack speed decreased.
We’ve been seeing Yi snowball too often, especially in average play, so we’re nudging him back by pulling a little power out of his ult.
R – HIGHLANDER
- BONUS ATTACK SPEED 30/55/80% ⇒ 25/45/65%
W movement speed modifier increased later. E shield ratio increased.
We’re giving our Golem gal more oomph in her CC and utility so she can run more like clockwork.
W – COMMAND: DISSONANCE
- ALLY HASTE/ENEMY SLOW 20/25/30/35/40% movement speed ⇒ 30/35/40/45/50% movement speed
E – COMMAND: PROTECT
- SHIELD RATIO 0.4 ability power ⇒ 0.5 ability power
Base health, armor, and damage rounded up. Q movement speed increased.
Cautiously giving Ryze some power while cleaning up some uneven stats.
- HEALTH 570.48 ⇒ 575
- ARMOR 21.552 ⇒ 22
- ATTACK DAMAGE 55.04 ⇒ 56
Q – OVERLOAD
- BONUS MOVEMENT SPEED 20/25/30/35/40% when consuming 2 runes ⇒ 28/32/36/40/44% when consuming 2 runes
Passive Mist Wraith spawn chance decreased.
Trimming some power from Senna since players are continuing to get better with her.
PASSIVE – ABSOLUTION
- MIST WRAITH SPAWN CHANCE 25% on minions Senna doesn’t kill ⇒ 22% on minions Senna doesn’t kill
W base damage decreased.
We’ve been seeing players rely on Sett’s W for its consistent early wave control, so we’re giving his enemies a bit of breathing room before he can, uh, set them straight.
W – HAYMAKER
- BASE DAMAGE 90/120/150/180/210 ⇒ 80/105/130/155/180
Base mana increased. Q cost decreased.
Star Guardians get a lot of mana. It’s a thing. Loosening her restrictions on her aggressive output so she can have some more presence in lane.
- MANA 375 ⇒ 425
Q – STARCALL
- COST 60/65/70/75/80 mana ⇒ 45/50/55/60/65 mana
E bonus damage ratio increased.
We’re giving Tristana a bump up to help her core kit combo to continue razing her enemies throughout the game.
E – EXPLOSIVE CHARGE
- EXPLOSION DAMAGE RATIO 50/70/90/110/130% bonus attack damage ⇒ 50/75/100/125/150% bonus attack damage
E bugfixes. R cooldown decreased.
We’re fixing some bugs to Disdain and giving him more opportunities to bring the fear. And death. And all that.
E – DISDAIN
- MOVEMENT SPEED BUGFIX Fixed an issue where he wasn’t getting extra movement speed on dash
- STUN BUGFIX Urgot now properly has a total CC duration of 1.5 seconds, including stun duration and time elapsed when enemy champion is flung, as intended from patch 10.6. (tooltip also now correctly reflects said total CC duration).
R – FEAR BEYOND DEATH
- COOLDOWN 120/95/70 seconds ⇒ 100/85/70 seconds
R cooldown increased.
We’re looking to curb a bit of Varus’ power while making sure both of his meta builds are still equally viable, so we decided to balance one of the tools in his kit that would balance across both versions without chaining him down.
R – CHAIN OF CORRUPTION
- COOLDOWN 110/90/70 seconds ⇒ 130/100/70 seconds
E damage per feather hit increased.
Buffing those sweet Bladecallers so Xayah can keep ruffling her enemies’ feathers.
E – BLADECALLER
- ADDITIONAL FEATHER HIT DAMAGE 10% less damage per feather ⇒ 5% less damage per feather
We saw some players request QoL changes for more abilities with reactivations/recasts, so we added more indicators to show recast ability timers.
Border (recast or channel)
- Camille’s E – Hookshot/Wall Dive
- Illaoi’s W – Harsh Lesson
- Janna’s Q – Howling Gale
- Jax’s W – Empower
- Jax’s E – Counter Strike
- Lux’s E – Lucent Singularity
- Nocturne’s R – Paranoia
- Swain’s R – Demonflare
- Thresh’s Q – Death Sentence
- Varus’ Q – Piercing Arrow
- Vi’s Q – Vault Breaker
- Mark (Snowballs in Howling Abyss)
- Draven’s Q – Spinning Axe
- Gnar’s W – Hyper
- Gnar’s E – Hop
- Camille’s E – Hookshot/Wall Dive attack speed
- Camille’s R – The Hextech Ultimatum
Our attempts at reducing the effectiveness of funnel have notably cut the playrate of the strategy, but it’s still proving to be a successful one for those who continue to do it. We want to see if modifying our current levers work to further curb pairings like Master Yi and Taric’s success.
UNIQUE – Monster Hunter
- MINION GOLD PENALTY TRIGGER Gold earned from minion kills is greater than 50% of your gold earned from monsters ⇒ 40% of your gold earned from monsters
- MINION GOLD PENALTY REMOVAL At 14:00 ⇒ At 20:00
We’re adjusting the potential teams have to snowball early to make sure that your games don’t go wildly out of control as often and give teams more chances to participate in an even game. Kill experience coupled with Homeguards means that early kills are still very powerful, but they’re not quite as game-ending as before. Shifting the type of kills to solo ones also help give individual agency, which is something we still want to promote, especially since we’re seeing such a heavy skew towards shared kills.
We understand these pacing changes may hurt the jungle more than other roles, but we’re making sure that we put back power into places that make sense for the role. (Read below for more information on that)
- NEW PITY ZOOMS On death, gain a smaller version of Homeguards which gives the player about 2.5 seconds less time to get back to lane
- NEW LONE WOLF At levels 1-6, a champion’s solo kills grant 20% more experience and assisted kills grant 20% less experience. At levels 7-8, these numbers are reduced to 10%
Junglers are appropriately influential as a role, but we want to reduce the perception that they have to have an aggressive early presence to be effective. Instead, we’re giving them opportunities for more personal power through proper farming as the game progresses.
We also want to make sure the jungle is accessible to players who can’t kite perfectly or who don’t have proper setups for the cutthroat role, so we’re giving some extra sustain to people who fall critically low in the jungle, helping them stay alive when the going gets rough.
- JUNGLE CAMP XP 1.25x more XP at levels 9+ ⇒ 1.35x more XP at levels 9+ (between 10-13 additional XP per camp)
- NEW HUNTER’S MACHETE UNIQUE PASSIVE – NAIL Now heals for 50% more when below 30% maximum health
- NEW HUNTER’S TALISMAN UNIQUE PASSIVE – TOOTH Now heals for 50% more when below 30% maximum health
- NEW SKIRMISHER’S SABRE UNIQUE PASSIVE – TOOTH/NAIL Now heals for 50% more when below 30% maximum health
- NEW STALKER’S BLADE UNIQUE PASSIVE – TOOTH/NAIL Now heals for 50% more when below 30% maximum health
One for all changes
- AKALI +5% damage dealt ⇒ +5% damage dealt & -3% damage taken
- AZIR +5% damage dealt ⇒ +5% damage dealt & -3% damage taken
- BARD +10% damage dealt & -7% damage taken ⇒ +10% damage dealt, -10% damage taken, & +5% movement speed
- BLITZCRANK +3% damage dealt
- EVELYNN Can no longer overwrite allies’ Ws with her own W.
- FIDDLESTICKS -5% damage taken ⇒ +3% damage dealt & -5% damage taken
- GANGPLANK +5% damage dealt ⇒ +5% damage dealt & -5% damage taken
- NUNU & WILLUMP +3% damage dealt, -3% damage taken & +5% healing ⇒ +3% damage dealt, -5% damage taken, & +5% healing
- SENNA +5% damage dealt
- TALIYAH +5% damage dealt ⇒ +5% damage dealt & -5% damage taken
- THRESH +7% damage dealt & -5% damage taken ⇒ +8% damage dealt & -8% damage taken
- YUUMI +15% damage dealt, -15% damage taken, & +5% movement speed ⇒ +15% damage dealt, -20% damage taken, & +5% movement speed
- ZOE +5% damage dealt ⇒ +5% damage dealt & -5% damage taken
We have a bunch of new Practice Tool cheats coming in for all your Gangplank-barrel-training endeavors and your get-better-at-CSing plans. Good luck!
- Add 100 HP to Unit
- Subtract 100 HP from Unit
- Add 10 Armor/MR to Unit
- Subtract 10 Armor/MR from Unit
- Time Fast Forward 600s (note: Time Fast Forward 30s already exists)
- Spawn Baron Nashor
- Spawn Rift Herald
- Kill Player Character (Suicide)
- Fully Stack Legend: Alacrity, Legend: Tenacity, Legend: Bloodline, Manaflow Band, Zombie Ward, Ghost Poro, Eyeball Collection, Ravenous Hunter, Ingenious Hunter, Relentless Hunter, and Ultimate Hunter runes.
- Evelynn’s W – Allure properly damages at all levels from any range when cast on Baron Nashor
- Oracle Lens can be used immediately if it is the player’s first purchased trinket instead of defaulting to a 90 second cooldown
- Lissandra’s Frozen Thrall from Passive – Iceborn Subjugation now properly appears whenever an enemy champion dies nearby her, regardless of whether or not she’s attacked them
- Neeko now properly deals basic attack damage to any enemy target when transformed as Wukong with Passive – Inherent Glamour
- Mordekaiser can no longer cast Teleport while being in his R – Realm of Death
- When Ornn recasts his R – Call Of The Forge God it will properly redirect in the direction of the dash, not towards Ornn’s pathing
- Ally clones will no longer take damage from Tahm Kench’s W – Devour
- Annie’s W – Incinerate can no longer be seen in Fog of War by her enemies
Upcoming skin changes
Coven Zyra Prestige Edition
“They came to LeBlanc as if in some forgotten melody — songs of the Black Crane, and its titanic heart long-imprisoned within the deepest reaches of the Elderwood. Her sisters fell before the forest’s defenders, but LeBlanc did find her prize… and now her patron has begun to wake, stirring itself from a dreamless slumber of unhallowed centuries.”
“Queen of the coven, and patron of that called Ashen Owl. Morgana worshipped the Old Gods, and wept when they were slain — betrayed when her sister murdered the primordial sun and delivered its power to an army of witch-knights. Now Morgana has returned to end the reign of mankind, returning the world’s true lords to their rightful, mouldering thrones.”
“They came to Zyra from the roots and rocks — stirrings of the Night Dove, its beating wings twisting the very land that is its grave. Tied now to the whispers beneath the loam, she rips away humanity’s works of stone and glass, each broken vestige another step towards a world returned to nature.”
Coven Zyra Prestige Edition
“The old gods stir, and rise once more to greet their sun — but she is slain, devoured by the daughters of the eclipse. On this lightless day they will rage, and quake, and howl, so all men shall know their first and final doom.”
Coven Morgana Icon, Coven Zyra Icon, Coven LeBlanc Icon
Coven Zyra Prestige Edition Icon, Coven 2020 Icon
Teamfight Tactics Patch 10.8 Notes
- Tier 5
- Origin: Dark Star
- Class: Sorcerer
- Health: 750/1350/2430
- Armor: 20
- Attack Damage: 60/108/194
- Attack Speed: 0.9
- Mana: 30/80
- Abyssal Bombardment: Xerath transforms, summoning meteors to strike random foes in place of his normal attacks for 6/8/45 seconds. Meteors deal 300/400/2500 magic damage upon impact and if they kill their target, all adjacent enemies take 150/200/1250 magic damage and are stunned for 1.5 seconds.
New Galaxies Mechanics
- Trade Sector: Players get one free reroll in each round.
- Superdense Galaxy: Upon reaching level 5, players receive a free Force of Nature.
- There’s now about a 50% chance of getting a special Galaxy vs. Normal game with Trade Sector and Superdense Galaxies a tad more favored than the others.
Other System Stuff
We’re making it more difficult to purposely loss-streak/open-fort as it will now risk being eliminated before stage 4-7. We still think loss-streaking should still be a strategy and especially a fallback for unlucky early shop rolls or slow compositions, but they should be actively trying to lose by small margins rather than happily full-on open-forting.
- Win and Loss Streaks: 2(1g)/3(2g)/4+(3g) ⇒ 2-3(1g)/4(2g)/5+(3g)
- Base Damage per Stage: 0/3/4/5/10/15/20 ⇒ 0/0/1/2/5/10/15
- Total Damage based on the number of surviving units: 1/2/3/4/5/6/7/8/9/10… ⇒ 2/4/6/8/10/11/12/13/14/15…
- Introduced new carousel variations, keep an eye out.
- (New) 9 Blademaster: 100% chance to proc
- (New) 9 Dark Star: 45 Attack Damage & Spell Power
- (New) 6 Infiltrator: 125% Bonus Attack Speed
- (New) 6 Protector: 45% Max Health Shield
- (New) 9 Rebel: 350 Shield and 15% Damage per Rebel
- (New) 8 Sorcerer: +125 Spell Power to team
- Celestial Heal %: 15/30/60 ⇒ 15/40/65
- Cybernetic Health/Attack Damage (6): 800&80 ⇒ 750&75
- Mech-Pilot Super Mech Health: 100% of Pilots Health ⇒ 1800 + 50% of Pilots Health
- Mech-Pilot Super Mech Spell Damage: 400/500/600/700/900/1500/5000 ⇒ 400/500/600/700/800/1200/5000
- Mercenary: Added visualization to indicate purchased Mercenary upgrades.
- Space Pirate (4) Item Drop Chance: 15% ⇒ 20%
- Sorcerer Spell Power: 20/40/80 ⇒ 20/45/80
Tier 1 Champions
- Caitlyn Ace in the Hole Damage: 700/1000/1800 ⇒ 750/1500/3000
- Xayah Deadly Plumage Attack Speed Buff: 75%/100%/150% ⇒ 100%/125%/150%
- Zoe Stun Duration: 2/2.5/3 ⇒ 2/2.5/4
- Zoe Sleepy Trouble Bubble Damage: 150/225/400 ⇒ 200/275/400
Tier 2 Champions
- Annie Armor: 35 ⇒ 40
- Annie Galaxy Shield-Blast Shield: 225/300/450 ⇒ 270/360/540
- Darius Mana: 0/70 ⇒ 0/60
- Lucian Attack Damage: 55 ⇒ 50
- Rakan Grand Entrance Targeting: Attack Target ⇒ Furthest Enemy within 3 Hexes
- Rakan Grand Entrance Knock-up Radius: 2 ⇒ 1
- Rakan Total Mana: 150 ⇒ 100
- Rakan Mana: 50/150 ⇒ 50/80
- Shen Health: 700 ⇒ 800
- Shen Future’s Refuge Dodge Duration: 2.5/3/4 ⇒ 2.5/3/5
Tier 3 Champions
- Shaco Attack Damage: 55 ⇒ 50
- Shaco Deceive Damage (% of Attack Damage): 250%/325%/400% ⇒ 300%/325%/350%
- Syndra Range: 660 ⇒ 890
- Syndra Unleashed Power Damage (per orb): 80/120/200 ⇒ 80/120/250
Tier 4 Champions
- Fizz Health: 650 ⇒ 600
- Fizz Attack Speed: 0.7 ⇒ 0.8
- Jinx Attack Speed: 0.7 ⇒ 0.75
- Soraka Health: 650 ⇒ 700
- Soraka Wish Healing: 350/500/2000 ⇒ 375/550/20000
- WuKong Cyclone Damage: 250/450/2000 ⇒ 300/500/4000
- Vel’Koz Lifeform Disintegration Ray Duration: 2.5 ⇒ 2
- Vel’Koz will now cast more efficiently on smaller groups of units.
Tier 5 Champions
- Aurelion Sol Health: 950 ⇒ 1100
- Aurelion Sol Armor: 30 ⇒ 35
- Chalice of Favor: Now also grants mana to holder
- Deathblade Starting stacks: 2 ⇒ 0
- Deathblade Attack Damage per stack: 15 ⇒ 30
- Frozen Heart Attack Speed slow: 40% ⇒ 50%
- Rapid Firecannon Bonus Range: 100% ⇒ 200%
- Rapid Firecannon now displays a visual beam on attack when increasing the range of low range champions.
- Shroud of Stillness Width: 1 Hex ⇒ 1.5 Hexes
- Tear of the Goddess Mana: 20 ⇒ 15, All completed items adjusted accordingly.
- Zeke’s Herald Range: 2 hexes ⇒ 1 hex
- Zeke’s Herald Attack Speed: 18% ⇒ 30%
- Shields in Overtime now have 66% reduced effectiveness (same as healing).
- Cybernetic (3) is now correctly a bronze level trait.
- Mordekaiser’s tooltip now properly states that his shield lasts 8 seconds.
- Fixed a bug where Wukong was not affecting enemies for the first 0.25 seconds of his spell
- Fixed issues around the taunt voice lines Champions say when they win a combat. Now only victorious and alive Champion taunts will be heard.
- Adding additional Deathblades to a unit during combat will no longer reset all other Deathblade’s counters.
- Fixed a bug where selling a Mech-Pilot while the trait was active would give you 0 gold.
- Fixed a bug where the Super-Mech wasn’t benefiting from Infiltrator or Demolitionist trait bonuses when on an Away board
- Known issue: The Super-Mech still doesn’t benefit from team wide trait bonuses like Mystic when on an Away board
- Fixed a bug where summoned units (ie: pulled in by Thresh, ZZ’Rot Portal) were contributing to player damage
- Kayn spawns 2 rows closer – mobile players now can see what items he has!
- Improvements to the Friends Panel that only the eagle-eye’d of you may notice.
- Fixed a bug where some players needed to patch every time they restarted the app. That’s just silly.
- When something has gone wrong and we need you to know about it you should now see a message about it. Hopefully you never do.
- Fixed an issue where Egg Drop Tables failed their math exams and displayed the wrong numbers.
- Checkmarks now appear in Loadouts when you are viewing a Little Legend or Arena skin you already have equipped.
- We ordered the Little Legends under each species so you can find the perfect shade of Squink even quicker.
- The UFO Sprite was getting a little uppity so we removed it’s star levels in Loadouts.
- Emotes can now be placed in multiple slots. Your dreams of a full “Say that one more time.” emote wheel can now be realized.
- Sometimes your currently equipped Little Legend and Arena Skin would forget to show up on entering loadouts. We reminded them what their jobs were.
- Fixed several issues with aspect ratio & resolution resizing on some devices. Feel free to fiddle away with your screen.
- The login screen music and the home screen music were slightly out of key. We harmonized them.
- Added beautiful delicious crispy sounds to the settings menu. Not sound settings. Sounds for the settings themselves.”